Join us for a discussion about Denver’s largest public/private development effort, Denver Union Station.
Trammell Crow Company Senior Managing Director Bill Mosher and East West Partners – Denver Managing
Partner Chris Frampton will provide an overview of the current activities and timeline including:
- Financing of nearly $500M in transit–related improvements
- Up–to–date images and development plans of the transit facilities and new public spaces
- Status of DUS as the hub of the FasTracks system and its impact to RTD,commuter rail and light rail
- Updates on the status of construction, as Denver nears 2/3 completion
When: Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Time: 7:00 AM to
Chris Frampton, Managing Partner of East West Partners - Denver
Chris grew up in Vail, Colorado. His first job in real estate was with Trammell
Crow Residential in Charlotte, North Carolina where he worked as a development
analyst in the design, construction, and management of class A apartments. From
there he went on to Merrill Lynch Real Estate Investment Banking, where he was
involved in transactions totaling more than $1.5 billion. He also worked for Wells
Hill Partners in New York, a boutique real estate banking group. Just prior to
joining East West Partners, Chris was a salesperson in Austin, Texas for IMI Resort
Marketing at a community called Cimarron Hills.
Chris is president of the board and a founder of the Civic Center Conservancy.
He is lucky enough to be husband to Yvette Frampton and dad to Charlotte, Margaret and
Harry. He’s also lucky enough to live with a great Golden Retriever named Mia.
William E. Mosher, Senior Managing Director of Trammell Crow Company
Bill joined Trammell Crow Company in March, 2006. Bill oversees the Company’s
development and investment activities in the Rocky Mountains. Projects include
industrial, office, retail, residential and health care related uses. Recent and
current projects include:
- DaVita Headquarters, Build to Suit
- Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Complex
- Denver Union Station Project Authority, Owner’s Representative
- Denver Health & Hospital Authority, Medical Office Building
- History Colorado Center
- University Physicians, Inc., Build to Suit #1 and #2 at Fitzsimons
- 1900 16th Street, a 3 phase high rise mixed–use office, retail and housing project in the Central Platte Valley
- Residential condominiums at Louisiana Station and Luce at Lowry Audi’s Test Facility Airways Industrial Park
Bill also serves as CEO of the Denver Convention Center Hotel Authority, the non–profit
corporation that financed, designed, constructed, furnished and now owns the $285 million, 1100–room
Hyatt Convention Center Hotel which was completed in December 2005. Bill currently oversees Hyatt’s operations on behalf of the Authority.
Bill has also managed the development of the Denver Newspaper Agency building and the Wellington Webb
Municipal Office Building.
A native of Denver, Bill served as President and CEO of the Downtown Denver Partnership from 1990–1999.
He has served as chair of the Denver Public School 2006 Bond Committee, Campaign Committee and now the
Board Oversight Committee. He is active with the Urban Land Institute’s Colorado District, serving as
chair from 2009–2011.
Bill is a graduate of Willamette University in Salem, Oregon and received an MS in Urban & Regional Planning
from the University of Arizona.