Vectra Bank at a Glance
We’re passionate about helping clients who are passionate about their business, and our expert bankers serve them in 39 bank locations across the Rocky Mountain region. The Rocky Mountain region is a part of who we are, and we understand why families and businesses choose to grow, play and work here, and what they are all about.
- Vectra employs over 550 employees across the state of Colorado and in Farmington, NM.
- We look like Colorado. Just over 68% of our employees work in the Denver metro area; 19% in the Western Slope region and 13% in Colorado Springs/Pueblo area.
- Retention is important to us. Our average tenure is 7.51 years and a quarter of our employees have been here 11+ years.
- Wide range of experience. While the boomer and X-generations almost equally comprise the majority of our employees, the millennial generation is on the rise at 27%. And 69.7% of employees are female.
- Short term or long term, leaving doesn’t mean it is over. On average, 13% of our new hires were rehires of those who were previously employed by Vectra Bank.
- We believe in employee development and career progression. 19% of our employees were promoted last year and a third of our posted jobs were filled internally.
- We are dedicated to providing the tools and resources to our employees to achieve success. 78% of our employees took advantage of our in–house Employee Development opportunities and training classes.
- We listen. Through surveys, focus groups and other 1:1 listening opportunities, we know that mentoring programs, flexible work schedules, stress relief programs and career development are the top tools to retain our employees and we work toward adding these types of benefits each year.
- Being able to give back is important to us as a business and to our employees. Vectra employees are committed to supporting the community and volunteer more than 10,000 hours annually to over 200 different organizations.
- We need you! Over the next 10 years, 23% of our employees could transition to retirement. Build your career at Vectra now!
Vectra Bank Colorado is an equal opportunity employer.