myPHOTOcard®* This service will be discontinued on April 16, 2020. See notice below.
With myPHOTOcard, you decide how your credit or debit card looks! Just choose which card you want to personalize, upload one of your photos or choose from our gallery, then review your design and submit for approval.
It’s simple, fun and unique to you! Here’s how you add a photo to your card.
- Log into your Online Banking account
- Use the Quick Link or navigate to the Services Main Page
- Click on “MyPhotoCard: Personalize My Card”
- Select the card you’d like to customize and follow the easy steps to upload or select your photo
- Follow the next easy steps to design your card
- Preview the design and submit.
- Look for the confirmation e–mail in your inbox.
- Once your image is approved, you will receive your card in 7–10 days.
- If you’re enrolled in Online Banking and already have a Vectra Bank Credit or Debit card, you can access MyPhotoCard in Online Banking.
- If you have a Vectra Bank Credit or Debit card, but are not enrolled in Online Banking, click here to enroll.
- If you do not have a Vectra Bank Credit or Debit card, click here to apply.
- There is no charge for the first uploaded myPHOTOcard image and a $5.00 fee for any image thereafter.
* MyPhotoCard Notice
Effective April 16, 2020, the myPHOTOcard service will no longer be available. If you currently use a myPHOTOcard
image for your card account, future cards we send you will be issued with the same custom image unless you request
it be removed. Please see the FAQs section below for more information.
myPHOTOcard Service Discontinuation FAQ's
Q: Will I be able to upload a new image to my credit or debit card?
A: You may upload a new image until the myPHOTOcard service is discontinued on April 16, 2020. After this date, no new images can be uploaded or applied to your cards.
Q: How do I remove a custom image from my credit or debit card?
A: To request to have your current image removed from your credit or debit card, please contact Customer Service by calling the number on the back of your card. We will mail you a new card with the same account number and expiration date, but featuring our standard (non-photo) card design. Once an image is removed it cannot be re-applied to future cards.
Q: Will my current image be applied to new cards I receive due to expiration or lost and stolen replacements?
A: Yes, unless you contact Customer Service to have your image removed, your current image will be applied to all replacement cards you receive before or after the MyPHOTOcard service discontinuation date of April 16, 2020.
Subject to myPHOTOcard Terms and Conditions.