Home Purchase Basics
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it's important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your Real Estate Agent and Loan Officer, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately rewarding experience.
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- Present the homes that suit your needs as you've defined them.
- Help you determine the difference between a "good buy" and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from us in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified borrower and this may make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else's -- even if your offer is lower!
Count On Your Mortgage Loan Officer To:
- Assist you in selecting the right loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential.
Count On Yourself To:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout -- to make the business decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are prequalified as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
If you need assistance or if you prefer to apply over the phone, please call our Residential Lending Group at 800–737–6620.
You can also complete the short form below and we'll reach out to you!
Vectra Bank Colorado Residential Lending Group NMLS #467014
7800 E. Dorado Pl., Suite 100,
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Toll Free: (800) 737-6620
Office: (720) 947-7596