Credit Cards* Overview
You have so many credit cards to choose from. We know that, which is why we wanted to make sure our AmaZing® credit cards delivered everything you expect from a premium card, along with a few things you may have never thought possible.
Earn points for every purchase
Earn 3x Rewards Points1
Limited time special offer.
- No annual fee
- Earn 1 rewards point for every dollar spent, no cap2
- Apply your points toward any purchase made with your card
- Annual Rewards Bonus3
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months, 12.74% to 19.74% variable APR thereafter4
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, 12.74% to 19.74% variable APR thereafter. 3% fee, $10 minimum5
Get cash back on every purchase
Earn 3% Cash Back1
Limited time special offer.
Plus – You Get All This!
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- “Show–your–phone” mobile couponing application – Vectra AmaZing Deals®
Peace of Mind
- Visa® Zero Liability for fraudulent activity
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Warranty Manager
- Roadside Dispatch and Visa 911 emergency services
- Card Alerts to monitor spending by text or email6
Manage Your Budget
- Online Banking for 24/7 access
- Weekly or monthly updates that track spending
- Year–end summary statements
Convenient Payment Options
For Visa® Debit Card information please click here.
Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement
* Credit Cards: Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offer available to new consumer credit cards only. Limited-time offer. See your Vectra Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. 3x Rewards Points or 3% Cash Back: Participation in Amazing Rewards earn 3 rewards points for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. Redmption: Points may be redeemed against any purchase. Minimum 2,500 earned points to redeem and redemption must occur within 90 days of purchase date. Account must be in good standing. See AmaZing Rewards Terms and Conditions for full details. Participation in Amazing Cash Back earn 3% Cash Back for every dollar spent on net purchases during the first 90 days of account opening. Cash Back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merhcandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned Cash Back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
2. Reward Points or Cash Back: Customers earn one rewards point or 1% cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Rewards points and cash back are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi–cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming, betting, and lottery tickets. Amazing Rewards points earnings may be redeemed against any qualified purchase within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. Participation in Amazing Cash Back program requires an open and active deposit account with Vectra Bank, in good standing in the same name as the credit card holder. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
3. Annual Rewards Bonus: Offer available on Amazing Rewards and AmaZing Cash card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points/cash back they have earned on non–promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0–25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0–25% of the total rewards points/cash back that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points/cash back that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1 – $0 – $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2 – $5,000 – $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3 – $10,000 – $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4 – $15,000 – $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5 – $20,000 – 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6 – $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn 12,500 points/$125 (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 1,250 points/$12.50 (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance/credited to your deposit account within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If you Spend||You earn 1% Cash Back or 1 Point for Every $||Depending on the Annual Bonus Spending Tiers||You may earn an additional Annual Bonus||Total Earnings*|
|Cash Back||Points||Cash Back||Points||Cash Back||Points|
|1||$4,500||$45.00||4,500||$0 – $4,999 = 0%||$0.00||0||$45.00||4,500|
|2||$7,500||$75.00||7,500||$5,000 – $9,999 = 5%||$3.75||375||$78.75||7,875|
|3||$12,500||$125.00||12,500||$10,000 – $14,999 = 10%||$12.50||1,250||$137.50||13,750|
|4||$17,500||$175.00||17,500||$15,000 – $19,999 = 15%||$26.25||2,625||$201.25||20,125|
|5||$22,500||$225.00||22,500||$20,000 – $24,999 = 20%||$45.25||4,500||$270.00||27,000|
|6||$40,000||$400.00||40,000||$25,000 or more = 25%||$100.00||10,000||$500.00||50,000|
4. Intro APR: 0.00% Intro APR for the first 6 months on purchases, on purchases, thereafter, the
variable APR will range from 10.74% to 19.74% based on a margin and your credit worthiness.These APRs are accurate as of
and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street
Journal. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account
opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month.
Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time.
5. Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0.00% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months from the date the balance posts to the account. Thereafter, the variable APR will range from 10.74% to 19.74% based on a margin and your creditworthiness. These APRs are accurate as of and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) applies. Transfers made during the Intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time.
6. Mobile Banking: Online Banking enrollment required. Message and data charges from your wireless provider may apply.