Credit Cards* Overview
You have so many credit cards to choose from. We know that, which is why we wanted to make sure our AmaZing® credit cards delivered everything you expect from a premium card, along with a few things you may have never thought possible.Find the card that’s right for you!
Plus – You Get All This!
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- “Show–your–phone” mobile couponing application – Vectra AmaZing Deals®
Peace of Mind
- Visa® Zero Liability for fraudulent activity
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Warranty Manager
- Roadside Dispatch and Visa 911 emergency services
- Purchase Alerts to monitor spending by text or email6
Manage Your Budget
- Online Banking for 24/7 access
- Weekly or monthly updates that track spending
- Year–end summary statements
Convenient Payment Options
A Card that Reflects You
For Visa® Debit Card information please click here.
Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement
* Credit Cards: Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offer available to new consumer credit cards only. Limited-time offer. See your Vectra Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. Bonus Offer: Bonus offer applies to new AmaZing® Consumer Credit Cards opened, subject to credit approval, on or after January 1, 2014 only. Earn $75 cash bonus with the AmaZing Cash® card when you spend $500 in the first 90 days of account opening, or earn 20,000 rewards points with the AmaZing Rewards® card when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi–cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery ticket transactions do not qualify toward the $500 or $1,000 spend amounts. Bonus points will be added to your rewards points balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90–day promotion.
2. Reward Points or Cash Back: Customers earn one rewards point or 1% cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Rewards points and cash back are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi–cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming, betting, and lottery tickets. Amazing Rewards points earnings may be redeemed against any qualified purchase within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. Participation in Amazing Cash Back program requires an open and active deposit account with Vectra Bank, in good standing in the same name as the credit card holder. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
3. Annual Rewards Bonus: Offer available on Amazing Rewards and AmaZing Cash card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points/cash back they have earned on non–promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0–25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0–25% of the total rewards points/cash back that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points/cash back that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1 – $0 – $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2 – $5,000 – $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3 – $10,000 – $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4 – $15,000 – $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5 – $20,000 – 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6 – $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn 12,500 points/$125 (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 1,250 points/$12.50 (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance/credited to your deposit account within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If you Spend||You earn 1% Cash Back or 1 Point for Every $||Depending on the Annual Bonus Spending Tiers||You may earn an additional Annual Bonus||Total Earnings*|
|Cash Back||Points||Cash Back||Points||Cash Back||Points|
|1||$4,500||$45.00||4,500||$0 – $4,999 = 0%||$0.00||0||$45.00||4,500|
|2||$7,500||$75.00||7,500||$5,000 – $9,999 = 5%||$3.75||375||$78.75||7,875|
|3||$12,500||$125.00||12,500||$10,000 – $14,999 = 10%||$12.50||1,250||$137.50||13,750|
|4||$17,500||$175.00||17,500||$15,000 – $19,999 = 15%||$26.25||2,625||$201.25||20,125|
|5||$22,500||$225.00||22,500||$20,000 – $24,999 = 20%||$45.25||4,500||$270.00||27,000|
|6||$40,000||$400.00||40,000||$25,000 or more = 25%||$100.00||10,000||$500.00||50,000|
4. Introductory Rate Offer: 0.00% Introductory APR for 6 months, after that, the variable APR will range from 9.24%–18.24% based on creditworthiness and card type. The APR is based on the Prime Rate as stated in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin. The interest rate payable on the card will change effective with changes in the Index. Prime Rate is currently 3.25% as of . Introductory APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
5. Introductory Transfer Rate Offer: 0.00% Introductory APR Balance Transfer for the first 12 months, 9.24%–18.24% variable APR after that. The APR is based on the Prime Rate as stated in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin. The interest rate payable on the card will change effective with changes in the Index. Prime Rate is currently 3.25% as of . For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) will apply. Transfers made during the introductory period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments are still required each month.
6. Mobile Banking: Online Banking enrollment required. Message and data charges from your wireless provider may apply.
7. myPhotocard®: First customization is free. Each new image is $5.00.