AmaZing Rewards® Credit Card*
Our AmaZing Rewards® credit card delivers everything you expect from a premium card, along with a few things you may have never thought possible. So reward yourself! Hey, you deserve it.
- Earn 1 rewards point for every dollar spent, no cap1
- Apply your points toward any purchase made with your card
- Annual Rewards Bonus2
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months, 12.24% to 19.24% variable APR thereafter3
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, 12.24% to 19.24% variable APR thereafter. 3% fee, $10 minimum4
EARN 20,000 REWARDS POINTS5
IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
Plus – You Get All This!
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- “Show–your–phone” mobile couponing application – Vectra AmaZing Deals®
Peace of Mind
- Visa® Zero Liability for fraudulent activity
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Warranty Manager
- Roadside Dispatch and Visa 911 emergency services
- Purchase Alerts to monitor spending by text or email6
Manage Your Budget
- Online Banking for 24/7 access
- Weekly or monthly updates that track spending
- Year–end summary statements
Convenient Payment Options
A Card that Reflects You
Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement
*Credit Cards: Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offer available to new consumer credit cards only. Limited–time offer. See your Vectra Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. Reward Points: Customers earn one rewards point for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Rewards points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi-cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming, betting, and lottery tickets. Rewards points earnings may be redeemed against any qualified purchase within 90 days of purchase date and you must have at least 2,500 points to redeem.
2. Annual Rewards Bonus: Offer available on Amazing Rewards card. A cardholder may earn an annual reward bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total rewards points they have earned on non–promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0–25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0–25% of the total rewards points that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% rewards points that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1 – $0 – $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2 – $5,000 – $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3 – $10,000 - $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4 – $15,000 – $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5 – $20,000 – 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6 – $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn 12,500 points (1% rewards) plus an annual bonus of 1,250 points (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be added to your rewards points balance within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If you Spend||1 Point for Every $||Depending on the Annual Bonus Spending Tiers||You may earn an additional Annual Bonus||Total Earnings*|
|1||$4,500||4,500||$0 – $4,999 = 0%||0||4,500|
|2||$7,500||7,500||$5,000 – $9,999 = 5%||375||7,875|
|3||$12,500||12,500||$10,000 – $14,999 = 10%||1,250||13,750|
|4||$17,500||17,500||$15,000 – $19,999 = 15%||2,625||20,125|
|5||$22,500||22,500||$20,000 – $24,999 = 20%||4,500||27,000|
|6||$40,000||40,000||$25,000 or more = 25%||10,000||50,000|
3. Intro APR: 0.00% Intro APR for the first 6 months on purchases, on purchases, thereafter, the variable
APR will range from 12.24% to 19.24% based on a margin and your credit worthiness. These APRs are accurate
and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall
Street Journal. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of
account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each
month. Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time.
4. Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0.00% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months from the date the balance posts to the account. Thereafter, the variable APR will range from 12.24% to 19.24% based on a margin and your creditworthiness. These APRs are accurate as of and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) applies. Transfers made during the Intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time.
5. Bonus Offer: Bonus offer applies to new AmaZing Rewards® Credit Cards opened, on or after January 1, 2017 only. Earn 20,000 rewards points ($200 equivalent value) when you spend $1000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Cash advances, balance transfers, fees, quasi–cash such as traveler’s checks and money orders, accumulated interest, returned merchandise, ATM transactions, unauthorized charges, fraud charges, foreign cash transactions, casino gaming and betting, and lottery ticket transactions do not qualify toward $1,000 spend. Bonus points will be added to your rewards points balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90–day promotion.
6. Mobile Banking: Online Banking enrollment required. Message and data charges from your wireless provider may apply.
7. myPhotocard®: First customization is free. Each new image is $5.00.