AmaZing Cash® Credit Card*
Earn cash back on all purchases!
- 1% cash back on all purchases, no cap1
- Annual Rewards Bonus2
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months, 12.24% to 19.24% variable APR thereafter3
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, 12.24% to 19.24% variable APR thereafter. 3% fee, $10 minimum3
$75 CASH BONUS4
IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
Plus – You Get All This!
- No annual fee
- Low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- “Show–your–phone” mobile couponing application – Vectra AmaZing Deals®
Peace of Mind
- Visa® Zero Liability for fraudulent activity
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Warranty Manager
- Roadside Dispatch and Visa 911 emergency services
- Purchase Alerts to monitor spending by text or email5
Manage Your Budget
- Online Banking for 24/7 access
- Weekly or monthly updates that track spending
- Year–end summary statements
Convenient Payment Options
A Card that Reflects You
Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure Statement
*Credit Cards: Credit cards are subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Offer available to new consumer credit cards only. Limited-time offer. See your Vectra Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosures for more details. All offers subject to change at any time.
1. Cash Back: AmaZing Cash® Back – Cardholder earns 1% cash back for every dollar spent on net purchases only. Cash back is not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. Must have at least $25 earned cash back in order to redeem. Account must be in good standing. See the AmaZing Cash Back Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
2. Annual Rewards Bonus: Offer available on Amazing Cash card. A cardholder may earn an annual cash bonus ranging from 0% up to 25% of the total cash back they have earned on non–promotional offers within the calendar year. This annual bonus is not 0–25% of annual spend on the card; but rather it is 0–25% of the total cash back that the cardholder has earned throughout the year. This annual bonus is in addition to the 1% cash back that a cardholder earns on every purchase. The percentage amount of the annual bonus is determined by which tier the cardholder’s annual net spend falls into. Annual Spending Tiers: Tier 1 – $0 – $4,999 = 0%, Tier 2 – $5,000 – $9,999 = 5%, Tier 3 – $10,000 – $14,999 = 10%, Tier 4 – $15,000 – $19,999 = 15%, Tier 5 – $20,000 – 24,999 = 20%, Tier 6 – $25,000+ = 25%. For example, with an annual spend of $12,500 you would earn $125 (1% cash back) plus an annual bonus of $12.50 (10% under Tier 3). The annual bonus will be credited to your deposit account within 6 weeks of the calendar year end. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. are not eligible. The following graphic offers examples of how the annual bonus program works:
|Tier||If you Spend||You earn 1% Cash Back||Depending on the Annual Bonus Spending Tiers||You may earn an additional Annual Bonus||Total Earnings*|
|1||$4,500||$45.00||$0 – $4,999 = 0%||$0.00||$45.00|
|2||$7,500||$75.00||$5,000 – $9,999 = 5%||$3.75||$78.75|
|3||$12,500||$125.00||$10,000 – $14,999 = 10%||$12.50||$137.50|
|4||$17,500||$175.00||$15,000 – $19,999 = 15%||$26.25||$201.25|
|5||$22,500||$225.00||$20,000 – $24,999 = 20%||$45.25||$270.00|
|6||$40,000||$400.00||$25,000 or more = 25%||$100.00||$500.00|
3. Intro APR - 0.00% Intro APR for the first 6 months on purchases, on purchases, thereafter, the variable APR will range from 12.24% to 19.24% based on a margin and your credit worthiness.These APRs are accurate as of and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. Intro APR does not apply to cash advances. Purchases made during the first 6 months of account opening will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Intro Balance Transfer APR - 0.00% Intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months from the date the balance posts to the account. Thereafter, the variable APR will range from 12.24% to 19.24% based on a margin and your creditworthiness. These APRs are accurate as of and actual APR may vary with the market based on the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal. For new accounts, balance transfer requests must be received within 60 days of account opening. A 3% balance transfer fee for each transfer ($10 minimum) applies. Transfers made during the Intro period will not be charged any interest. Minimum balance payments may still be required each month. Offer available for new credit cards only. All offers are subject to change at any time
4. Bonus Offer: Earn $75 cash bonus when you spend $500 in the first 90 days from account opening date. Transactional items do not qualify toward minimum spend. Offer applies to new AmaZing® Credit Cards opened on or after . Limited–time offer.
5. Mobile Banking: Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Data charges from your wireless provider may apply.
6. myPhotocard®: First customization is free. Each new image is $5.00.