Popmoney® is the easy way to pay and get paid.
It's easier than ever to transfer money to anyone you know or owe – even if they don't have a Vectra account. Popmoney*, a simple, convenient money transfer service, lets you make payments electronically with just a phone number or email address. Using the same systems banks currently use to move money from account to account, this unique service allows you to transfer money to virtually anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Popmoney – Pay without touching your wallet.
- If you use an email or mobile phone number, the recipient will get a personalized email or text message indicating you've sent them money (or are requesting money from them) with instructions on how to pick it up.
- If you use a person's bank account information, the funds will be transferred as soon as the person accepts the transfer. (However, the sender and receiver do not have to exchange financial information to use Popmoney.)
Getting started is simple.
Popmoney eliminates the need to use checks or cash, and there's no need to set up a separate account. You also do not have to be enrolled in Vectra Bill Pay to use the service. Simply log into Personal Online Banking or Business Online Banking and look for the Payments tab to access Popmoney. Click the "Get Started" button and you'll be asked to confirm your email address and mobile phone number, accept the Terms of Service, and agree to the fees.
Next steps.After you're enrolled, you can:
- Add a contact by entering his/her email or mobile phone number
- Set the date to send a payment (today, in the future, or as a recurring payment)
- Send a payment electronically with just an email address or phone number
- Send money to a child at college, collect rent from roommates, or even request money for a group vacation or concert tickets
- Set up payments for recurring expenses like allowance, yard services, or lesson costs
- If using email, choose a template to use for your message
- Send money to charities listed with Popmoney
- Request money from multiple people
Start sending and receiving money right away. Simply log in to online banking and look for the Payments tab.
* Popmoney: Popmoney personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Refer to Personal Account Terms or Business Account Terms for fees. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.