A New Look Coming August 17th for Online Banking
We've been working to bring you a fresh look to Online Banking!
It's still Vectra Bank! You can login to Online Banking and manage your accounts with the same confidence you've always had.
- Improved look and feel – It's as simple as that. We're just giving Online Banking a much needed facelift!
We're putting the finishing touches on everything for you right now, so get ready! Changes will be seen on August 17, 2017.
Personal Online Banking
Online Banking has great performance and quick one–click navigation. The landing page also incorporates more of the look and user–friendliness of Online Banking. You have a variety of information in one location, allowing you to navigate and perform your transactions without moving to different screens.
Your online security is a priority, and we are pleased to offer enhanced security controls, alerts and activity messaging while offering you the flexibility to add and administer new users.Click here to enroll today!
Get Familiar with Personal Online Banking
- Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay Getting Started Guide
- Online Demo
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Personal Online Banking has great features and benefits including:
- Access up–to–the–minute account information immediately, including all checking, savings, money market, credit card, CD, IRA, and personal loan accounts.
- Transfer funds to and from all your accounts, including non–Vectra accounts, or transfer to friends and family with Vectra accounts.
- Make payments toward your Vectra loans and Vectra Bank Visa® credit card.
- Make advances into your checking account from your eligible loans and credit lines.
- Balance your accounts anytime for easy reconciliation with your monthly statements.
- With Bill Pay, you can pay anything or anyone from your mortgage to your babysitter. Sending payments was never easier. Click here for more information about Bill Pay.
- At a glance, determine if a transaction has cleared, is scheduled, in progress, or even if a problem exists.
- MyAlerts® – Receive e–mail notification of significant events affecting your account – such as important dates or falling below specified account balances. The choice is yours, and the service is free to all Vectra Personal Online Banking customers.
- Message Center – Need some information? Have some feedback? Message Center allows you to send a secured e–mail directly to a customer support representative. It even lets you know if you have a message waiting from us.
- Stop payment on any traditional check and view cleared check images*.
- eStatements, eNotices and eTax Documents – Opt out of receiving traditional paper statements and go green. eStatements, eNotices and eTax Documents can be safer, faster, easier to manage.
- Online Travel Notifications – Notify Vectra Bank of your travel plans online and help prevent your credit or debit card from being blocked while traveling.
- Enhanced Account Protection – An additional layer of security that helps safeguard specific types of online banking transactions, using your mobile phone for authentication. It–s a free service that can help enhance your online banking security.
- Online Wire Transfer Services – Now you can combine the efficiency of a wire transfer with the convenience of Personal Online Banking. With Online Wires you can initiate, schedule, and check the status of wire transfers all from the convenience of your computer.
- Apply for a consumer loan.
BEST OF ALL, PERSONAL ONLINE BANKING IS FREE!Click here to enroll today!
Contact us with Concerns – Let us know if you’re having a problem so we can help you. Online Banking Support: 1-800–884–6725, Monday – Saturday, 7am – 8pm MST.
* Stop Payment: Fees may apply. See Personal Account Terms for details.