A Savings account for ages 25 and younger1 that has no monthly maintenance fee.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum opening deposit of $5
- Get paid on every dollar you save with no minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- Variable rate, compounded daily,2 paid monthly
- Learn to save while enjoying no minimum balance requirements or monthly account maintenance fee
- Establish optional transfers from a checking account to help build savings automatically
- Use Online Banking to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.4
There are no monthly maintenance fees for Young Savers accounts owned by savers age 25 and younger.1 Account holders under the age of 18 will require a parent or legal guardian as an additional signer on the account.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)5|
|$0 – $99.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$100 – $499.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$500 – $999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$1,000 – $9,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$10,000 – $49,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Age–based Waiver – Anytime Checking, OnBudget Student Checking and Young Savers discounts/waivers are open only to customers age 18-25. At age 26, the discount/waiver will automatically expire. Checking accounts are not available for ages 17 and under. Please refer to your Account Disclosure document(s) for complete information.
2. Interest – Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a branch for details.
3. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
4. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. An excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
5. Interest – Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are current as of and may be subject to change after account opening. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly on savings accounts. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non–cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.