Ideal for customers who want a traditional savings account with a low minimum balance requirement.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- Variable rate, compounded daily,1 paid monthly
- Get paid on every dollar you save with no minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- Avoid a monthly service charge when you keep at least $200 in balances
- Establish optional transfers from a checking account to help build savings automatically
- Use Online Banking to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer2
Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.3
The $3 monthly maintenance fee is waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance4 of $200 or by receiving a minimum of $25 in automatic transfers from a linked checking account.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)5|
|$0 – $999.99||0.01%||0.01%|
|$1,000 – $4,999.99||0.01%||0.01%|
|$5,000 – $24,999.99||0.01%||0.01%|
|$25,000 – $49,999.99||0.01%||0.01%|
|$50,000 – $99,999.99||0.01%||0.01%|
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Interest – Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a branch for details.
2. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
3. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. An excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
4. Minimum Balance – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed.
5. Interest – Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are current as of and may be subject to change after account opening. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly on savings accounts. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non–cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.