Premium Interest Checking
The Premium Interest Checking1 account is filled with benefits designed to help elevate your personal financial management.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy no monthly service fee when you maintain a combined deposit balance of $10,000 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of $25,000, otherwise $202
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Earn a Premium interest rate on Checking, Savings, Money Market, and CD balances1
- No Vectra Bank withdrawal charge on up to three (3) transactions at other banks' ATMs per month.
- No monthly service fee for additional Savings or Money Market accounts linked to your relationship3
- Prevent overdrafts with automatic transfers from Savings or a Check Reserve Credit Line at no charge4
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer5
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device6
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Zelle® person-to-person transfers7
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Debit card,8 including support for Apple®/Android™/ Samsung® Pay9
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM10
- First year complimentary small safe deposit box (3x5 or smaller, where available)11
- Complimentary first box of Vectra Exclusive Checks12
The $20 monthly maintenance fee is waived when you maintain a combined deposit balance of $10,000 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of $25,000.2Apply Now
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Premium Rate Tier – Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to qualified accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest- bearing account. Please see Consumer Deposit Rate Sheet for details. provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
2. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked consumer accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following personal loans: Auto, Credit Card, Credit Lines, Home Equity, Home Refinance, and Installment loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. The primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts.
3. Linked Account Benefit – Monthly service fees are waived when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner on the linked account.
4. Overdraft Protection Services – When you don't have enough money in your checking account to cover a transaction, the bank can transfer funds from a designated, eligible linked deposit account or credit reserve line (subject to credit approval). Subject to minimum transfer amount.
5. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
6. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply see chart below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App and enrollment in mobile banking.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 59 Days||60 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$2,500||$5,000||$10,000|
7. Zelle® – Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Sender and receiver must be enrolled in Zelle to complete transaction. See your Zelle Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
8. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
9. Trademarks – Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay™ Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and ZB, N.A. is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and ZB, N.A. does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
10. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-ZB, N.A. ATMs.
11. Safe Deposit Boxes – Availability varies by branch. Cannot be used in conjunction with other safe deposit box discounts.
12. Vectra Exclusive Checks – Discounted check orders must be ordered through Vectra Bank to qualify. Checks can be ordered through a branch, Online Banking, or through Customer Service.