Private Bank Premier Checking
The Premier Checking account is a benefit-rich checking package designed exclusively for our Vectra Private Banking clients.
Features & Benefits
- Earn a Premium interest rate on Checking, Savings, Money Market and CD balances1
- No Vectra Bank withdrawal charge on up to six (6) transactions at other banks' ATMs per month2
- Up to six (6) ATM fee rebates for fees charged by other banks each month2
- No monthly service fee for additional Savings or Money Market accounts linked to your relationship3
- No fees for domestic wire transfers into your account; no fee for one (1) domestic wire transfer out of your account each month
- Prevent overdrafts with automatic transfers from Savings or Credit Reserve Line at no charge4
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices and eTax Documents5
- First year complimentary small safe deposit box (3x5 or smaller, where available)6
- Complimentary Vectra Exclusive Checks7
Learn more about Vectra Wealth Management!
Your Vectra Wealth Management team is available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. To open an account or if you have questions call 303.639.6126, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Premium Rate Tier – Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to qualified accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also an owner of the linked interest- bearing account. Please see Consumer Deposit Rate Sheet for details. provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
2. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-ZB, N.A. ATMs.
3. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. An excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
4. Overdraft Protection Services – When you don't have enough money in your checking account to cover a transaction, the bank can transfer funds from a designated, eligible linked deposit account or credit reserve line (subject to credit approval). Subject to minimum transfer amount.
5. eDocuments, eNotices, and eTax Documents – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
6. Safe Deposit Boxes – Availability varies by branch. Cannot be used in conjunction with other safe deposit box discounts.
7. Vectra Exclusive Checks – Discounted check orders must be ordered through Vectra Bank to qualify. Checks can be ordered through a branch, Online Banking, or through Customer Service.