The OnBudget Banking account helps keep you aligned with your financial goals with a predictable monthly service charge of $5, mobile budgeting apps, and no overdraft fees.
Features & Benefits
- Spend without the worry, there are no overdraft fees, insufficient funds fees, or sustained overdraft fees1
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Zelle® payments2
- Use Online Banking on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Debit card or Credit Card4, including support for Apple Pay® / Google Pay® / Samsung Pay®5
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device6
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents7
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Vectra Bank® ATM8
- Personalized customer service from 7:00am to 7:00pm MST Monday – Saturday or 24-hour automated customer service line at 844–210–3604.
There is a $5 flat monthly maintenance fee for the OnBudget Banking account. Check writing and Online Bill Pay features are not available with the OnBudget Banking account.Apply Now
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
1. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
2. Zelle – Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. See your Zelle Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you know and trust. It is recommended that you do not use Zelle to send money to people you don't know. Neither Vectra Bank nor Zelle offer a protection program for any authorized purchase made with Zelle.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
3. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement. Apple® and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
4. Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
5.Trademarks – The Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay® trademarks are the property of their registered owner and Zions Bancorporation, NA is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bank does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
6. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply see chart below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App and enrollment in mobile banking.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 59 Days||60 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$2,500||$5,000||$10,000|
7. eDocuments, eNotices, and eTax Documents – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
8. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by Zions Bancorporation, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Please see the Personal Account Schedule of Fees for additional ATM fee details. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-Zions Bancorporation, N.A. ATMs. International ATM transactions are not waived or rebated. MoneyPass® is a registered trademark of CheckFree Services Corporation.