Ideal for customers who want to earn a competitive, tiered interest rate1 on their account balances while having flexible access to their funds.
Features & Benefits
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Variable rate, compounded daily,1 paid monthly
- Earn a more competitive interest rate1 than traditional savings accounts on balances over $1,000
- Accelerate your savings with relationship rates when you maintain a Premium Interest Checking account
- Make unlimited withdrawals at a Vectra Bank branch or ATM2
- Write checks for extra flexibility in accessing your Money Market funds3
- Use Online Banking to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer4
Features & Benefits
Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.3
Features & Benefits
The $10 monthly maintenance fee is waived by maintaining a minimum daily5 balance of $1,000.
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)6|
|$1,000 – $4,999.99
(no interest paid <$1,000)
|$5,000 – $24,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 – $99,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$100,000 – $249,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Interest – Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a branch for details.
2. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/ or rebates of charges from the non-ZB, N.A. ATMs.
3. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. An excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account.
4. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
5. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked consumer accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following personal loans: Auto, Credit Card, Credit Lines, Home Equity, Home Refinance, and Installment loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. The primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts.
6. Interest – Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are current as of and may be subject to change after account opening. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly on Money Market accounts. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non–cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.