Military Advantage Checking
Designed specifically for military members, this account provides the features, convenience, and discounted fees for military customers.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy no monthly service fee
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Zelle® person-to-person transfers1
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer2
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device3
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Debit card,4 including support for Apple®/ Android™/ Samsung® Pay5
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM6
- Use any ATM in the U.S. and Vectra Bank will waive the first withdrawal fee at other banks' ATMs each month6
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents7
- Complimentary safe deposit box (up to $35 value) rental (where available)8
- Complimentary first box of Vectra Exclusive Checks9
- Personalized customer service from 7:00am to 7:00pm MST Monday – Saturday or 24-hour automated customer service line at 844–210–3604.
There are no monthly maintenance fees for Military Advantage Checking.
To open an account please, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Zelle® – Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Sender and receiver must be enrolled in Zelle to complete transaction. See your Zelle Payment Service Agreement for more details. Standard text and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply. Available services are subject to change without notice.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC. and are used herein under license.
2. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
3. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply see chart below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App and enrollment in mobile banking.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 59 Days||60 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$2,500||$5,000||$10,000|
4. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
5. Trademarks – Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay™ Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and ZB, N.A. is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and ZB, N.A. does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
6. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-ZB, N.A. ATMs.
7. eDocuments, eNotices, and eTax Documents – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
8. Safe Deposit Boxes – Availability varies by branch. Cannot be used in conjunction with other safe deposit box discounts.
9. Vectra Exclusive Checks – Discounted check orders must be ordered through Vectra Bank to qualify. Checks can be ordered through a branch, Online Banking, or through Customer Service.