Anytime Interest Checking®
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy no monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of at least $10,000, otherwise $102
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Earn interest on the balance in your checking account3
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer1
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device4
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Popmoney® person-to-person transfers5
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents6
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Debit card or Credit Card,7 including support for Apple®/Android™/Samsung® Pay8
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM9
- Use any ATM in the U.S. and Vectra Bank will waive the first withdrawal fee at other banks' ATMs each month9
- Personalized customer service from 7:00am to 7:00pm MST Monday – Saturday or 24-hour automated customer service line at 844–210–3604.
The $10 monthly maintenance fee is waived when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of at least $10,000.2Apply Now
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
2. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked consumer accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following personal loans: Auto, Credit Card, Credit Lines, Home Equity, Home Refinance, and Installment loans. Mortgage loans are not included. All loans are subject to credit approval; terms and conditions apply. The primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts.
3. Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Service Charge Information schedule, or speak with a banker for more details. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
4. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply see chart below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App and enrollment in mobile banking.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 59 Days||60 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$2,500||$5,000||$10,000|
5. Popmoney® – Popmoney personal payment services are provided through Cash Edge, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Popmoney® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
6. eDocuments, eNotices, and eTax Documents – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
7. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
8. Trademarks – Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay™ Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and Zions Bancorporation, N.A. is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and Zions Bancorporation, N.A. does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
9. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by Zions Bancorporation, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-Zions Bancorporation, N.A. ATMs.