Features & Benefits
- Enjoy no monthly service fee when you make 10 Debit or Credit card1 purchases or receive at least $250 in direct deposits per month, otherwise $7
- Open your account with a minimum deposit of $50
- Move your money digitally with direct deposit, automatic withdrawals, and Popmoney® person-to-person transfers2
- Use Online Banking and Online Bill Pay to manage finances on your time through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer3
- Skip the branch and deposit checks through your mobile device4
- Shop anywhere Visa® is accepted with your Vectra Bank Debit card or Credit card,1 including support for Apple®/Android™/Samsung® Pay5
- Get cash when you need it with no charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM6
- Personalized customer service from 7:00am to 7:00pm MST Monday – Saturday or 24-hour automated customer service line at 844–210–3604.
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents7
The $7 monthly maintenance fee is waived when you make at least 10 Debit or Credit Card1 purchases or by having at least $250 deposited per month by direct deposit. The fee is also waived for customers 25 years old and younger.8Apply Now
Your Vectra Bank Relationship Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844–210–3604, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Personal Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Credit Cards – Credit cards subject to credit approval. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
2. Popmoney® – Popmoney personal payment services are provided through Cash Edge, Inc. and/or its affiliates. Popmoney® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
3. Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile banking is included at no cost from Vectra Bank. Requires download of smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank App from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in Online Banking. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Online Banking Services Agreement.
4. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply see chart below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App and enrollment in mobile banking.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 59 Days||60 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$1,000||$2,500||$5,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$2,500||$5,000||$10,000|
5. Trademarks – Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Android Pay™ Trademarks used are the property of their registered owner and ZB, N.A. is neither affiliated with nor endorses these companies or their products/services. Visa® is the registered trademark of Visa International Service Association and ZB, N.A. does not claim any ownership or exclusive rights to the use of this trademark.
6. ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to withdrawals conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. Other bank or ATM operator fees may also apply to any transaction conducted at an ATM not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. Select Vectra Bank Checking accounts include waivers of ATM fees from Vectra Bank and/or rebates of charges from the non-ZB, N.A. ATMs.
7. eDocuments, eNotices, and eTax Documents – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $2, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
8. Age-based Waiver – Anytime Checking, OnBudget Student Checking and Young Savers discounts/waivers are open only to customers age 18-25. At age 26, the discount/waiver will automatically expire. Checking accounts are not available for ages 17 and under. Please refer to your Account Disclosure document(s) for complete information.