Business Mobile Banking Enrollment
To download the Vectra Mobile Banking application* directly to your mobile
device, search for Vectra Mobile Banking at one of the following locations:
- Apple iTunes Store
- Android Market on Google Play
Alternatively, if your phone is not compatible with our Vectra Mobile Banking
application, you can still access Mobile Banking by visiting m.vectrabank.com/mobilebusiness
on your web-enabled mobile device.
*The Vectra Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad®, AndroidTM and select BlackBerry® devices.
To log into Mobile Banking you will need the following:
- Online Banking Login ID*
- Online Banking password
- Challenge question answer
- Mobile phone number
*To use Mobile Banking you must:
- Be a client of Vectra Bank Colorado with a deposit, loan or line of credit,
or credit card account
- Be a registered Online Banking customer and be a CSA – Customer System Administrator
- Have a compatible mobile phone or device
- Have a U.S. phone number for your mobile phone or device
- Be connected to an internet data service (data charges may apply)
Start managing your finances on the go with the Vectra Mobile Banking Application.
With the app you can:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, or credit card account balances
- Review transaction details
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Find Vectra Bank branch and ATM locations
Click here to view the Vectra Mobile Banking frequently asked questions.