Mobile Banking Enrollment
To download the Vectra Mobile Banking application* directly to your mobile device, search for Vectra Mobile Banking at one of the following locations:
- Apple iTunes Store
- Android Market on Google Play
Alternatively, if your phone is not compatible with our Vectra Mobile Banking
application, you can still access Mobile Banking by visiting m.vectrabank.com
on your web–enabled mobile device.
View Enrollment Demo
To log into Mobile Banking you will need the following:
- Online Banking Login ID*
- Online Banking password
- Challenge question answer
- Mobile phone number
To use Mobile Banking you must:*
- Online Banking enrollment required. Message and data charges from your wireless provider may apply.
- Be a client of Vectra Bank Colorado with a deposit, loan or line of credit, or credit card account
- Be a registered Online Banking customer (business users must also be a CSA – Customer System Administrator)
- Have a compatible mobile phone or device
- Have a U.S. phone number for your mobile phone or device
- Be connected to an internet data service (data charges may apply)
Start managing your finances on the go with the Vectra Mobile Banking Application. With the app you can:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, or credit card account balances
- Review transaction details
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Find Vectra Bank branch and ATM locations
* Vectra Mobile Banking Application: The Vectra Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad®, AndroidTM and select BlackBerry® devices.
Trademarks: Trademarks or trade names used herein are owned by parties who are not affiliated with Vectra Bank. Use of such marks does not imply any sponsorship by or affiliation with third parties, and Vectra Bank does not claim any ownership of or make representations about products and services offered under or associated with such marks.