Mobile Business Banking EnrollmentView Enrollment Demo
To download the Vectra Mobile Business Banking application* directly to your mobile device, search for Vectra Mobile Banking at one of the following locations:
- Apple iTunes Store
- Android Market on Google Play
Alternatively, if your phone is not compatible with our Vectra Mobile Business Banking
application, you can still access Mobile Banking by visiting m.vectrabank.com/mobilebusiness
on your web–enabled mobile device.
*The Vectra Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad®, AndroidTM and select BlackBerry® devices.
To log into Mobile Business Banking you will need the following:
- Business Online Banking Login ID*
- Business Online Banking password
- Challenge question answer
- Mobile phone number
To use Mobile Business Banking you must:*
- Be a client of Vectra Bank Colorado with a deposit, loan or line of credit, or credit card account
- Be a registered Business Online Banking customer and be a CSA – Customer System Administrator
- Have a compatible mobile phone or device
- Have a U.S. phone number for your mobile phone or device
- Be connected to an internet data service (data charges may apply)
Start managing your finances on the go with the Vectra Mobile Business Banking Application. With the app you can:
- View checking, savings, loan, line of credit, or credit card account balances
- Review transaction details
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Find Vectra Bank branch and ATM locations
* Vectra Mobile Business Banking Application: The Vectra Mobile Banking Application is currently available for Apple iPhone®, Apple iPad®, AndroidTM and select BlackBerry® devices.
Trademarks: Trademarks or trade names used herein are owned by parties who are not affiliated with Vectra Bank. Use of such marks does not imply any sponsorship by or affiliation with third parties, and Vectra Bank does not claim any ownership of or make representations about products and services offered under or associated with such marks.