Colorado Merchant Services Overview
FIND THE SOLUTIONS YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE
The benefits of Vectra Bank Colorado's Merchant Services program include:
- Acceptance most major credit cards
- Point–of–sale debit card processing solutions
- Mail order / telephone / Internet / software processing
- Gift and loyalty card acceptance
- Multiple authorization networks and processing methods
- Experienced and dedicated sales / support staff
- 24/7 Merchant Help Desk
- Timely application submission
- 48–hour merchant settlement
- Automated chargeback
- Retrieval processing system within 24 hours
- Online access to transactions
From point of sale equipment to services for retail, restaurant, lodging, medical
offices and Internet businesses, we have everything you need. Vectra Bank is your single
source for processing these payment choices: Visa®, MasterCard®, Diners Club®,
Carte Blanche®, the JCB Card, American Express® Card, Discover® Card/NOVUSSM Card brands and
most debit cards.
We also offer equipment rental or purchase. When you rent, we guarantee the
equipment and provide you with supplies for your terminal. If you own your own
equipment today and we support it, we can program it to ensure your transition to our
Merchant program is cost effective and efficient.
Choosing a payment processing solution doesn’t have to be difficult.
Select any of our solutions and watch your business grow.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS
Your enterprise is unique. Not only do we have special knowledge of your business,
we understand your industry and your competitors. We will customize a solution
to help you stay ahead of the game. With a wide variety of comprehensive payment
solutions, making the right choice is easy. Some of our program benefits include:
- Daily transaction totals and reporting for general retailers.
- Tip entry and reporting for restaurants.
- Credit confirmation at check-in and check-out for hotels.
- PC, LAN, and ECR solutions for high-volume merchants.
- Wireless solutions for mobile merchants.
- E-Commerce solutions for merchants who want to do business on the Internet.
No matter what the size and requirements of your business are,
we will customize a program to suit your unique needs.
RETAIL MERCHANT SOLUTIONS
If you are a merchant who handles a steady volume of credit card and debit
card sales over the counter or through mail/telephone, we have the features you need.
MERCHANT SOLUTIONS FOR RESTAURANTS
If you own a restaurant, and especially if you require tip adjustment and
reporting capabilities, we have benefits that can provide the solutions your
MERCHANT SOLUTIONS FOR THE LODGING INDUSTRY
Hotels that need credit confirmation at check–in and check–out or motels that want
simple one&ndstep processing options will benefit from one of our tailored programs for this
MERCHANT SOLUTIONS FOR THE HEALTH SERVICES INDUSTRY
With our expertise in the Health Services arena, we do not have to guess
what it is like to run your practice or institution or hypothesize as to
what your special needs might be — we work all day, everyday, refining
our entire program and process around the specialized needs of healthcare
merchants just like you. Simplicity, efficiency, and competitive net costs
are trademarks of our Health Services program.
E-COMMERCE MERCHANT SOLUTIONS
This is the right program for you if you if you are a retailer who:
- Does not have a website and wants to start up an eStore.
- Has a website and wants to expand it into an eStore by adding a shopping
cart and check–out and authorize and settle online card transactions.
- Has a website with a shopping cart and needs a way to authorize and settle online card
Our Flexible Options Provide Convenience and Ease:
- Confidentiality of your customer’s card information.
- Payment processing for most hotel management systems.
- Same terminal for authorization, deposit, and settlement for all cards with check warranty.
- State tax calculation for the states you choose.
- Receive/send an email whenever an order is placed.
- The lowest direct marketing interchange rates if your online transactions meet
- Electronic Cash Register (ECR), with support for over 100 pre–certified
ECRs and PC cash drawers.
- LAN configuration, even when using multiple terminals and for medium to large
- Complete wireless solution for mobile merchants. Everything you need in the palm of your hand.
- Batch authorization to accommodate large volume check-in.
- Displays both business name and logo at your terminal.
- Customized receipts with clerk ID and a thank you message.
- Authorize meal amount with adjustment for tip later.
WE SAVE YOU THE TIME YOU NEED FOR CUSTOMERS
Our products are designed to process transactions fast. That means you can dedicate
more time to your customers. When you slide a card through the terminal, it starts
dialing the authorization center immediately. In seconds, the transaction is
completed and you’re ready to move on to your next customer.
Offline debit cards (Visa Debit Card® or MasterCard® Debit Card) are
handled just like credit cards. For online debit cards, customers enter their
personal identification numbers via a PIN Pad. The same equipment is used for
all cards to automatically deposit transactions. This saves you a trip to the bank
and frees up more time for customers.
With TransLink, a Web-based transaction reporting system, you have easy,
online access to a comprehensive variety of reports 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Use this state–of–the–art system to monitor sales activities, view
previous statements and authorize reports, and much more — no need to make a phone
call or wait for a hard copy report.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
Having more service options and accepting more payment types doesn’t mean
things get complicated. Transactions are fast and deposits are automatic. You
receive an easy–to–read consolidated monthly billing statement for all
card types with automatic billing through your Vectra Bank checking account.
EXPERIENCE COUNTS, SO COUNT ON US
Vectra Bank Colorado is committed to serving you our customers like never before. Through
innovative technologies and the ingenuity of our people, we provide businesses new and
better ways to manage their finances.
Our merchant customers have immediate access to a world class Customer Service Center
available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with service that’s personal, reliable,
and fast. And your local Vectra Bank Relationship Manager and Merchant Services
representatives are fully committed to supporting all of your financial service needs.
For more information contact your Relationship Manager or a Vectra Bank Merchant
Services Sales Representative at 720–947–7686 or 800–341–8156.
- Competitive pricing.
- A straightforward, easy to understand fee structure.
- Cost effective options for equipment rental or purchase.
- Ask your Vectra Bank Relationship Manager or Vectra Merchant Services Sales
Representative for a Merchant Services application.
- Fill out the application using our step–by–step instructions.
- Return the application to your Vectra Merchant Services Sales Representative.
- Once approved, you’ll be ready to accept credit and debit cards in no time.
WE SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS
- One stop 24/7 toll–free customer service at 1-800-654-9256
- Locally assigned account manager to handle your ongoing payment processing needs.
- Quick notification of charge-backs.
- Fast funding.