Vectra Offers Big Solutions For Small Businesses.
Sure, you may not run a Fortune 500 mega–corporation — yet — but you work just as hard on your business. You need access to innovative financial tools and services to keep it going and growing.
Vectra has the tools to help meet the cash management needs of your thriving business. And with MoneyManager you get the control and flexibility to add only the services you want. There are solutions to fit into almost any budget. All delivered with high–quality, personal service from the bank and bankers you know and trust.Learn More
Banking Anytime, Anywhere – On Your Schedule
Your time is money, so save a bit of both by using these solutions that are outside and in addition to the branch.
- Business Online Banking or VectraView™ — View balances, access transaction history, transfer funds, and even pay bills. Talk to your banker to find out which one is right for you.
- Remote Deposits™ — Make fewer trips to the bank, deposit customer checks at your convenience through this easy to use desktop scanner.
Get Your Cash Faster & Budget More Efficiently
Technology is all around us, so why not put it to use for your business.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination* — Initiate electronic transactions, from your accounts to others or initiate draws on your customers’ accounts to be deposited to yours.
- Wire Transfer Services — Initiate wires, both domestic and international, anywhere with a secure online connection.
HelpProtect Your Business From Fraud
Unfortunately, technology has made fraud easier than ever. Limit your risk and exposure and get control with these easy–to–use tools.
- Positive Pay
- Positive Pay with Payee Match
- ACH Positive Pay
- Reverse Positive Pay
For more information, call 800–341–8156 or email email@example.com or contact your local banker.
Greenwich Award: As part of Zions Bancorporation, Vectra Bank Colorado Wins 24 Greenwich Excellence Awards and Top Honors in Middle Market Banking for 2014.
*Treasury Management Products/Services: Certain Treasury Management products/services may be subject to credit approval and agreement. Fees may apply. Contact your banker or Treasury Management officer for details.