Automated Sweep Solutions
Options To Match Your Business Goals
- Investment Loan Sweep (Autopay)*: Link a revolving line of credit (loan) with your demand deposit account for the purpose of automatically funding the operating account or directing excess funds to first pay down the line of credit then investing excess balances to the chosen investment.
- Investment Sweeps*: provides the ability to put your business' excess funds to work effortlessly using short-term investments while maintaining complete control over your daily liquidity needs.
- Loan Sweep: link an approved loan with your deposit account to automatically transfer funds to pay down outstanding balances or to provide the deposit account with needed funds.
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA): move deposits or checks posted from a sub account automatically to and from a master deposit account. Funding is maintained in the master account for potential check clearings ensuring there are no idle balances in your account.
* Vectra Bank Colorado, a division of ZB, N.A. acts as an agent when selling money market mutual funds. Although the funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund. Money market mutual funds are sold by prospectus only. Before investing, you should carefully read the prospectus and consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses.
Investment products offered are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of the bank or guaranteed by the bank, and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.