Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans*
This type of bank loan, which is partially guaranteed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), is designed to help small businesses get essential financing with affordable terms. Because our business is helping your business grow, experienced lenders will guide you through the SBA lending process.
A common misconception is that an SBA loan is available only for start–up companies. In reality, more than 90 percent of Colorado businesses may qualify, including those that have been in business for many years. The determining factor is whether your business is a small business according to federal guidelines and for what purposes you’d like to use the funds. Our expert team of lenders across the state can help you with both of those key questions and more. To find a lender in your area, please call the Vectra Bank Business Services Hotline at 1–866–483–2872 or comete the form below.
What Are the Advantages of SBA Financing?
- Extended repayment terms: As a result of a longer repayment timeline, SBA loans offer more affordable loan payments, and allow you to use more of your cash flow to grow your business.
- Lower down payments: If you are considering the purchase of real estate, equipment, inventory, or other business assets, an SBA loan can often dramatically reduce your down payment.
- More generous underwriting requirements: In many cases, SBA loans give small businesses access to bank financing when they don't qualify for conventional loans.
- Lower out-of-pocket closing costs: To minimize up–front costs and preserve your working capital, you can finance the loan fees.
The SBA Loan Application Process is easy.
- Applications for loans or lines of credit of $100,000 or less can be made through our online business loan application, a fast and easy way to get the financing you need.
- Looking for more? The best way to get started is to review the Vectra Bank SBA Application Kit, then meet with a lender in your area. And because of our Preferred Lender status, SBA approval is usually faster than other lenders.
In either case, we can help you grow your business in three easy steps!
- A local lending officer will help you complete the loan application package.
- We will review and evaluate your application and, upon approval, forward it to our SBA Packaging Division.
- Our lenders work with you to close the loan and disburse the funds so you can get back to business.
- Locate a Lender in your area or get more information at 1-866-483-2872.
- Stop by any Vectra Bank Branch.
- Visit the SBA Application Kit page.
- Apply for up to $100,000 online now!