SBA Application Kit
The best way to get started is to review the Vectra Bank SBA Application Check List and the other forms below, gather the needed information, and then meet with a lender in your area. An experienced lender will help you choose the right financing option for your business and will guide you through the loan application process.
To learn more, visit your local branch, call 844-210-3602, or complete the form below.
Required Forms: All applicants will be required to submit the following forms.
- SBA Loan Application Form or Apply Now
- Business Profile Form
- Management Profile Form
- Personal Financial Statement SBA Form 413
- Addendum A to Personal Financial Statement Form 413
- SBA Form 912 (for 504 loans and any person with a criminal history)
- SBA Form 1919 (for Express and 7a loans)
Additional Information: Based on the type of loan request, applicants will need to submit one of the following forms. Please refer to the SBA Loan Application Check List.