Ideal for businesses that want a traditional savings account with a low minimum balance requirement.
Features & Benefits
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of $100
- Deposit up to $15,000 in cash per month without a fee1
- Earn premium rates with a qualifying checking account2
- Variable rate, compounded daily,3 paid monthly
- Conduct up to 50 deposit transactions per month at no charge4
- Use Business Online Banking to manage finances through a mobile phone, tablet, or computer5
- Skip the trip to the bank with mobile check deposit6
- Get cash when you need it with no ATM charges at any Vectra Bank or MoneyPass® ATM7
- Call our U.S.-based customer service center available 7am to 7pm Monday–Saturday 844-210-3602
- Go paperless with eStatements, eNotices, and eTax Documents8
Transaction limits apply. Make up to six withdrawals and transfers each month without a withdrawal fee.9
|Balance||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*|
|$0 - $999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$1,000 - $4,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$5,000 - $9,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
Your Vectra Bank Business Bankers are available to answer your questions and help with all of your financial needs. Please give us a call at 844-210-3602, visit a branch near you or complete the form below.
Please refer to the Deposit Account Agreement, Account Disclosure, Deposit Rate Sheet, and the Business Accounts Schedule of Fees, or speak with a banker for more details.
1. Cash Deposit Limits – There is a charge per $100 cash deposited over your allowance. For pricing, please reference the schedule of fees and/or the Account Disclosure document.
2. Premium Rate Tier – Premium rate tiers are applied automatically to qualified savings and money market accounts when the primary owner of the checking account is also the primary owner of the linked interest- bearing account. For certificates of deposit, a separate account opening for eligible accounts is required to earn premium interest rates. For rate information, please see the Deposit Rate Sheet.
3. Savings and Money Market Interest – Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the collected balance in the account each day. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and may change after the account is opened. Other fees may apply and may reduce earnings. Contact a Financial Center for details.
4. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre-authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle of at least four weeks. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. A excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
5. Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking – Mobile Banking requires download of the smartphone or tablet version of Vectra Bank Business Mobile Banking from the Apple® App Store, Google Play®, or Samsung Galaxy® App Store. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires enrollment in online banking. Please see the Service Charge Information schedule for applicable fees. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Online Banking services agreement.
6. Mobile Deposits – Take a picture of your check deposit and submit through your mobile phone. Limits apply: see table below. Message and data rates from your wireless provider may apply. Requires download of Mobile Banking App enrollment in Mobile Banking and a separate contract.
|Mobile Check Deposit Limits|
|Relationship Age||0 - 179 Days||180+ Days|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$7,500||$10,000|
|Daily Deposit Limit||$15,000||$20,000|
7.ATM Charges – An ATM charge of up to $2 applies to transactions conducted at ATMs not owned or operated by ZB, N.A. or MoneyPass® Network ATMs. In addition, ATM operator fees may be assessed.
8. eDocuments – To avoid the Paper Statement Fee of $3, you must enroll in Online Banking, and opt your account out of receiving paper statements. You may opt to receive either electronic or paper account notices and tax documents at no additional cost. If multiple accounts are linked in a combined statement, you must have opted your primary account out of receiving paper statements.
9. Excessive Savings or Money Market Withdrawals – Federal banking regulations allow up to six (6) withdrawals by check, debit card, or pre–authorized, telephone, or computer transfer to another account or third party during a monthly statement cycle of at least four weeks. However, you may make an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail. A excessive withdrawal fee of up to $15 is assessed if you exceed your withdrawal limits during a monthly statement cycle.
If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account will be closed or changed to a different type of account.
10. Minimum Balance/Combined Balance Requirements – In order to avoid a monthly service fee, the minimum balance or combined balance requirement must be met. The monthly service fee amount is provided as part of the disclosures upon account opening. Minimum Balance: If your daily balance drops below the minimum balance requirement, then a monthly service fee will be assessed. Combined Deposit Balance: The combined deposit balance is calculated on the day prior to the statement date for the following linked business accounts: Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD, and IRA. The primary owner of the checking account must be an owner on all linked accounts. Combined Loan Balance: The combined outstanding loan balance is calculated on the business day prior to the statement date for the following business loans: term loans, lines of credit, overdraft line of credit, credit card and SBA loans. Mortgage loans are not included. The business listed as the primary owner of the checking account must be a borrower on all linked accounts. If a customer has two or more different checking accounts, credit for combined balances will only be given to the account with the highest monthly service fee.
11. Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) – Interest rates and annual percentage yields (APY) are current as of and may change daily as determined solely by Vectra Bank Colorado. Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly on interest bearing deposit accounts. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for non–cash items (for example, checks). Applicable service fees could reduce earnings on account. We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. See Business Account Terms and Deposit Agreement for additional information about fees, terms and conditions.