Vectra Bank Colorado Scorecard
Proactive relationship banking—where locally focused, engaged and expert bankers work to anticipate the needs of their customers. This sets Vectra Bank Colorado apart.
We seek to serve Colorado's small and middle-market businesses, and their owners, managers and employees,
through full-service branches in Colorado.
- Vectra employs over 550 employees across the state of Colorado.
- Vectra is a great place to work. Over 25% of the employees of Vectra have been a part of this bank for over ten years.
- Retention is important to us. We pride ourselves in the knowledge and experience our employees possess with the average tenure being 7 years.
- Short term or long term, leaving doesn't mean it is over. 13% of the new hires in 2009 were rehires or previously employed by Vectra Bank.
- We believe in employee development and career progression. 19% of our employees were promoted last year.
- We are dedicated to providing the tools and resources to our employees to achieve success. 78% of our employees participated in an in-house Employee Development opportunity and training class in 2009.
- Personal and Professional Pride is a part of our culture. Over 25% of the employees of Vectra Bank invested volunteer time in the community during 2009.
- Being able to give back is important to us as a business and to our employees. Vectra employees are committed to supporting the community and volunteered over 10,000 hours collaboratively in 2009. The hours dedicated by our employee benefited over 200 different organizations.
To learn more about Vectra Bank Colorado please view the Our Bank section.
Go Somewhere Here!