Wealth Advisor Services1
Your Vectra Wealth Advisor is dedicated to helping you assess and work toward your business and personal aspirations. You have specific concerns, needs and objectives, and we work hard to help develop plans that are realistic, achievable and effective.
Managing your investments is always a priority, but far from the only one. Equally important are:
- Identifying the financial concerns and requirements that matter most to you.
- Understanding your current situation, expectations, time frame and disposition.
- Developing practical, flexible financial strategies.
- Working not only to address today’s requirements, goals and concerns, but also to plan for the future. Your Vectra Wealth Advisor can discuss a diverse array of investment choices and insurance solutions for individuals, families or businesses
Financial Planning Services
Your Vectra Wealth Advisor can help you execute a comprehensive financial plan that considers where you are today and where you would like to be tomorrow. We will target our strategies to devise a plan personally for you.
- Identify objectives, risk tolerance and time frame
- Short and long term liquidity and financing needs
Family Business Planning
Our professionals are ready to help plan for the next generation or help create an exit strategy. We ask the questions and raise the issues that are unique to family–owned businesses and work with your other advisors to plan for your future and the legacy you want to leave.
- Succession planning, generational, non–family professional managers
- Buy–sell arrangements
- Financial or cash flow modeling
- Transition planning
1. Wealth Advisor Services: Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance and annuity products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Vectra Bank Colorado, Vectra Wealth Advisors and Zions Trust are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|
The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CO and NM.